sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    graceful_ wrote: »
    You can add me! I'm looking for some support too

Sweet!
  • sherrirod252015
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! I could use all the motivation and support I can get and maybe we can then motivate each other! :D

Awesome!!
  • ToriSmith8917
    ToriSmith8917 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to adding new friends and gaining a great support system! I don't know how to add people though lol

feel free to add me as well! I could use all the motivation and support I can get and maybe we can then motivate each other! :D

• ToriSmith8917
    ToriSmith8917 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to adding new friends and gaining an great support system. I don't know how to add people though lol.
  • jo_m_towns
    jo_m_towns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me..I'm new to this please let me know when you find out how to add people
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I was on this site about four years ago and really stuck with it. Lost 40 pounds and kept it off for a few years. Had a really tough year and really let it all go to hell. I know this can work since I did it before. Support of other really does help.
  • tyboskates
    tyboskates Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me also. :)
  • sherrirod252015
    Options
    I'm looking forward to adding new friends and gaining an great support system. I don't know how to add people though lol.

Awesome. Definitely adding you.. anyway yo adding friends ..finally found out myself . I click on the name, then click again then a button says add, or message. .if there's an easier way. I sure don't know yet..lol
  • sherrirod252015
    Options
    jo_m_towns wrote: »
    Add me..I'm new to this please let me know when you find out how to add people

Adding
  • sherrirod252015
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I was on this site about four years ago and really stuck with it. Lost 40 pounds and kept it off for a few years. Had a really tough year and really let it all go to hell. I know this can work since I did it before. Support of other really does help.

Awesome well we will keep each other motivated! !
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me :):)