...someone brought home a pack of CHEWY CHIPS AHOY...

LylahClare
LylahClare Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
and it's calling my name!

#mykryptonite!

Replies

• HutchA12
    HutchA12 Posts: 279 Member
    Gratz? Eat and log it.. nothing wrong with them.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Lol, I eat at least 4 cookies each time with no problem.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Those are my favorite!
  • LylahClare
    LylahClare Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm not gonna lie...I just ate 2 (140 calories, Da** it!)
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Those used to be my favorite. Can't eat them anymore, but I still remember how much I loved going to grandmas and seeing those in the cookie box as a kid. All mom ever bought were the crunchy lowfat ones. :(
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    LylahClare wrote: »

No wonder, considering the first post!

If they made you go over, I'm sorry. That sucks, particularly when it's for a treat and probably not out of real hunger. But of course it's nothing in the long run.

If it fits in your day, then enjoy, lol :) I'm sure I'd love them. I've never had the chewy ones but basically the word chocolate ensures I'm in.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Um, it's two cookies. I fail to see the problem. I had a hot fudge brownie sundae last night and I'm not crying about it.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Ugh. Chewy chips ahoy?! Gross. Gimmie the originals :)
  • HutchA12
    edited January 2016

If they made you go over, I'm sorry. That sucks, particularly when it's for a treat and probably not out of real hunger. But of course it's nothing in the long run.

If it fits in your day, then enjoy, lol :) I'm sure I'd love them. I've never had the chewy ones but basically the word chocolate ensures I'm in.

Yeah cause an adult being responsible for their own eating is crazy ....

If they wanted a host of ohh no don't do it well this isn't the place. Eat what you want in your limits.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    If they put you over your calorie limit walk them off. If you still have calories left just eat to fit the remaining calories into your daily goal. Or just accept you're over for the day. It's one day. It's not going to derail you unless you let it.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Whatever you do...don't put them in the microwave for 13-15 seconds!!!! They go crazy with amazingness if you do that. Don't do it!!!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    HutchA12 wrote: »

If they wanted a host of ohh no don't do it well this isn't the place. Eat what you want in your limits.

I understand; I just disagree. Particularly if someone is just starting out, I like to give motivation to put the cookies down. Presumably, not doing that has been part of the reason they're here (like me). We all already know how to eat food we really like ;)
  • HutchA12
    edited January 2016
    HutchA12 wrote: »

I understand; I just disagree. Particularly if someone is just starting out, I like to give motivation to put the cookies down. Presumably, not doing that has been part of the reason they're here (like me). We all already know how to eat food we really like ;)

You don't learn how to deal with trouble goods by hiding from them. If they are new and really have a problem with them then the real question is who brought them. An SO? The OP? Santa?

Talk to the SO otherwise eat with morderation. If OP bought them themselves eat with moderation. If Santa then tranquilize and hold for ransom.

If op was really afraid of the cookies they know where the garbage can is.