Exhaustion/tiredness?

Options
Hey guys!

I've been suffering with exhaustion recently and can't seem to shake it. I wonder if anyone else is suffering the same or is always tired?

Any tips to combat it? I go to bed at 8/9pm and up at 6am

Replies

• newme762
    newme762 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, have you had bloods recently? Could be iron deficiency... Anaemia is very common and especially when people are dieting and it causes exhaustion
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My exhaustion was caused by Vitamin D deficiency but it could be any number of things. Get tests done at the doctor's! I hope you manage to find out what's wrong and remedy it.
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Me too mines probably multiple things...working out, dieting, the heat (Australian summer)
  • annapage38
    annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying! I've been to doctors and had bloods - they showed nothing but an infection, which turned out to be a cold a day later. So I'm stumped but going back to the doctors this week. There's a number of things which I imagine it could be. Ive been sleeping well and I've began to work out again to see if that would increase my energy levels.

I didn't know if anyone had any proven quick fixes so thought I'd post.

Thank again! X
  • itsmemaringle
    itsmemaringle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was going to say could be thyroid but if they checked that then it could be your body still fighting the cold infection, up your vitamins and stay hydrated. I hope you feel better :)
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Depending on where you live it could be the "winter" blues, could be stress from life situations, could be you need to make some minor diet changes...are you getting too much sugar? I would also say vitamin D should be a check, but I guess you covered that with tests. Generally, I find I'm somewhat "tired" but when I get to gym or go for a long walk, I'm reinvigorated. Get moving as much as possible.