C25k - Couch 2 5 k

Options
2»

Replies

• beckytaylor_
    beckytaylor_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Riskay123 wrote: »
    It is an awesome program isn't it? I did W1R3 tonight. I am going to rest Friday and Saturday then start W2R1 on Sunday. Please feel free to friend me. I would love to chat with people that are at around the same stage as me. I have completed this program a few years back so I know I can do it.

I will send you a friend request
  • scottish_laura_13
    scottish_laura_13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just finished w2 r3 yesterday due to illness keeping me back
    week3 run 1 on Tuesday fingers crossed! and yoga tonight
  • beckytaylor_
    beckytaylor_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished w2 r3 yesterday due to illness keeping me back
    week3 run 1 on Tuesday fingers crossed! and yoga tonight

Hope it goes well! I'll be starting week 3 day 1 next, gonna do this Wednesday!
  • scottish_laura_13
    scottish_laura_13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey beckytaylor_ I done wk3r1 last night! I cant believe I ran for 3mins twice! and two 1 1/2 mins, totally red faced and out of puff but not too much!
    good luck on ur w3r1 tonight!
  • feelsgood2
    feelsgood2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, sounds like you are all a week or so ahead of me, I did Wk2, R1 last night. I am looking forward to being able to run for more than a couple of minutes at a time. Great to hear so many of you say C25Kworks! Will keep on it. :-) I have been trying to run fairly fast & get out of breath. Should I slow down the speed and focus on getting the breathing right?
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm using Zombies 5K... does that count? I'm on week 3, day 2 and holy moly - it's always really rewarding to see a jump in distance or time and think, "wtf I can't do that"... only to find out that you CAN do it B)
  • jeremydillon80
    jeremydillon80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Such a great app to get out there running. After a few weeks I find you can start pushing yourself a bit more. I liked continuing the cycles beyond the cool down as I generally had not gone 5K by the end. Also love the Zombie app, helps to build up that speed with interval running.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm doing W1D3 later today - just enjoying breakfast a bit first and waiting for it to warm outside!
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    just finished week 1
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did weeks 1-4 from mid-Jan to mid-Feb, then I got a gym membership and started going to classes as I found them more fun. I now have no time for running, which is a bit sad as if I kept it up I should (in theory) be running 5k easily now.

Ah well. Just makes my 10k run in May a bit more interesting ;)