Encouraging buddies?

Options
Hi guys!

I've been using MFP for almost 3 weeks and it's great. But I'm looking for more people to share my progress with! Most of my close friends are in shape or naturally thin so they aren't on MFP. I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight, just to develop healthy eating habits.

I just finished day 13 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred if anyone happens to be doing it too!

3 cheers for healthy! Add me! :)

Replies

• misspersistent
    Options
    I just finished day ONE of 30 day shred! The strength portions are killer for me because I'm a cardio gal haha :/

What are your goals??
  • misspersistent
    Options
    Ah, just kidding! Apparently I didn't read through your post well enough the first time ;) lol!

I'm going for the "naturally thin" mindset where I can be healthy/mindful without being obsessive. (and shedding 15 pounds wouldn't suck either)
    ;)
  • saduliss
    saduliss Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm totally on the same page as you goal-wise! I'm not overweight but I'm not in shape either. I know youth won't hold off the pounds much longer... I'm starting to see some weight gain and I'd like to nip it in the bud without becoming obsessive as well. Good habits mean the weight will take care of itself!
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on here every day. Always looking to motivate others and be motivated myself. Feel free to add me! Best wishes on your journey!
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i just added you! i can always use more motivated friends on MFP :)