Ap on phone seeking water total

Options
I can't find how many cups of water I have drunk today using my phone. Am I just missing it?

Replies

• walkingshoes
    walkingshoes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I scroll down and see water but it has none logged. I drank many cups today and went in and hit the plus sign then the water sign, then a check after highlighting the 1 cup. I would think I drank 5 cups now but I wish I really knew.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is different for Android, but I use it on iPhone. On website, when I hit the plus symbol it adds another cup. On the app it just keeps a running total. So after the first cup, I move it to one cup and hit the check. Then for the next cup I have to move it two cups and hit the check. If you just keep it on one cup and hit the check, it still thinks you only had one cup for the day; it doesn't add one more every time you hit the check (I hope this makes sense).

I have also found that the website and app don't always sync my water correctly and one or both will wind up showing zero near the end of the day if I used both that day.
  • walkingshoes
    walkingshoes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That answers my question. I was just highlighting the 1 and checking it. Over and over never realizing I needed to keep adding it up myself. That is interesting about the mix up. I will watch that. Thank you!