started intermittent fasting today.

Options
Daviidjharris
Daviidjharris Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Today I start my intermittent fasting quest for the next 12 weeks, 5 days a week 16 hour fast 8 hour eating window from 10am to 6pm, over Christmas I have let myself go and went from 11st 11lb up to 12St 12lb , today I stand at 12St 9lb and my mission is to get down to 11St 7lb retain muscle mass and loose body fat, I've researched alot into it and have done it once before, motivation is high and I'm ready to do this, I go to the gym 4-5 times a week for 90mins to 120 mins per session, training chest/tri's, back/bi's, shoulder/traps, legs and abs. I sometimes slack in the cardiov department but I ride my push bike to work every day which is a 10-15 minute up/down hill journey but I plan to do atleast 10 minutes HIIT cardio at the start of each session, I will be posting my progress week by week for anybody that's interested and please feel free to share your views and thoughts on Intermittent fasting and my work out regime. Thank you for reading and good luck to everybody that is on the road to loosing fat! :)