Looking for some motivation and friends!

Options
I've been struggling lately and I would love more friends to make the journey easier.

Replies

• CallieFreeman2014
    CallieFreeman2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! I have to find strangers because all of my friends hate hearing ne talk about fitness
  • purlworthy
    purlworthy Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @CallieFreeman2014 - What? They won't let you talk about your journey? That stinks!
    @faithofamustardseed - Well, I'm in the same boat as you, so if you want a friend, I'm happy to be that friend! :D
  • tstevenson42
    tstevenson42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new too. How do you become friends with someone...
  • purlworthy
    purlworthy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Click on their name here. A little screen will pop up with their username and the option to message them. Click on their name again to go to their profile page, and voila! Add Friend button is right there. :D
  • Fit_csi
    Fit_csi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ceci im from puerto Rico, and this is my first time using this part of the app, I didn't know i could make friends over here, well i would gladly be your friend and support you in your journey I believe everyone here is struggling in there own journey so let's support each other
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I am looking for lots of friends- hoping to lose 10 lbs by September!