Bras

Options
2»

Replies

• lizzerd2895
    lizzerd2895 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you posted your size - couldn't find it. It might be expensive but the Victoria Secret Knockout style is my favorite. It has a front close underwire bra covered by a zip front sports bra all in one. Nothing is moving, it's comfortable and it's easy to get on and off. If it's available in your size, I highly recommend it. I think the highest size is 38 DDD

Is 38 the highest they go in band size?
    Cuz I'm about a 46 D
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I forgot Champion from my list. Very decent sports bra for a very reasonable price, but I don't think it goes above DD.

i think if you order off the company website....I never got above that so i'm not sure
  • mrskmm78
    mrskmm78 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Enell makes a great one. Its a bit pricier (65-ish range) but I've honestly never found a cheap bra that would support well without having to double bag the girls. A plus side to the Enell is its easy to get out of when you're sweaty. Getting stuck in a sweaty pull-over-your-head bra is cruddy!!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Enell high impact sports bra!!! It is amazing! I was hesitant ording online, but if you follow their size chart it will fit perfectly! I'm a 42 DDD btw.
  • KUAngie
    KUAngie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I liked Enell for absolutely zero bounce, plus it fastened in the front, so it was easy to get off. The problem was it did not breathe at all. I would wear it on long runs- I actually chafed and got sores on my breast from this- not fun.

Now I wear the Panache bra and love it.
  • lizzerd2895
    lizzerd2895 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    KUAngie wrote: »
    I liked Enell for absolutely zero bounce, plus it fastened in the front, so it was easy to get off. The problem was it did not breathe at all. I would wear it on long runs- I actually chafed and got sores on my breast from this- not fun.

Now I wear the Panache bra and love it.

I feel like that's sort of my issue now. I keep chafing under my boob from where my bras are rubbing
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Under Armor pull-over bras. Though, when I had a frozen shoulder, their front zip bras were a lifesaver.
  • AliceWilson02
    AliceWilson02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sports bras. They come in bold colours and designs – perfect for people like me who hate itchy lace, and uncomfortably thin straps. The last one I bought Here Cosabella online store. I love it) I am very satisfied with the quality.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I was on Amazon recently and they have several sizes and colors of the Shock Absorber bra under $20.