From 284-189 in 6 months & still going!!!!!

Options

Replies

• lisaski61
    lisaski61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Awesome job. I just began my journey so here's hoping I can do this great too lol
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, I've got gobs of weight to lose and it feels so far away, but seeing you've lost almost 100lbs in 6 months is very inspiring!
  • jo_m_towns
    jo_m_towns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great ...keep going
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good job and thank your for sharing your story! You look amazing! Btw, hello from Germany.
  • loraleaf
    loraleaf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some help getting motivated from someone whose been my size abd made it to where I want to be! Can you add me I can't figure it out!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you look great. I really need to focus on everything and I could be there with you. Congrats!!! I can't believe you were able to get so far in six months.
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look fantastic! Well done girl! :)
  • Sredster
    Sredster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! Your kind works are truly what keeps me going! I am now down to 178! Almost to my goal!!!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Go you!!! :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Yeah you!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I will vouch, she certainly is motivating! So happy for you!

How tall are you out of curiosity? EDIT: i see above, i missed it earlier!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success! :)
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job, super inspiring
  • RonFrances8
    RonFrances8 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and look amazing. Great Job!
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for posting your story :)
  • mirandaclark717
    mirandaclark717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's where I started too! I lost a few before starting mfp. Congrats on how far you've made it! Sometime the numbers can be so intimidating. I'm glad to see someone who is my same age and weight do it though. I turn 25 in a couple months and am down to 269, and have a couple of different goals. I don't really have a set number, although getting down to 150ish would be amazing. I'm more worried about getting below 250 right now because we're planning on getting pregnant here soon, and I started my first pregnancy at 255 and was miserable at the end. So j definitely don't want to start this one bigger lol. I want to keep healthier habits throughout this one, too. I totally abused the "eating for two" and "but the baby wants..." Mentality last time.
  • fugedaboud_it
    fugedaboud_it Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation and strong will! Thanks for sharing your story! So inspiring!!!
  • Kilika735
    Kilika735 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!