Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

At what age were you the hottest?

Options

Replies

• CardiganandFlannel
    CardiganandFlannel Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    subjective
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    I'm still transforming, so I haven't really gotten there yet..

This!!!

Did I win something? lol

My vote! Lol

Aww :relaxed::kissing:

:*;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    42?

@synchkat CONFIRMED ! I am hereby willing to confirm this today.

Honestly, I feel like I've grown into being "hotter" now. Aside from age though I'm probably in the best shape I've been in since my teens.

Why thank you sir
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Everyone is like Wine, we wont really get super hot until our 40s, which some of you are already there.
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    I'm just 20 but feel like when I was 16 my weight was better
  • sw33tp3a15
    Options
    Everyone is like Wine, we wont really get super hot until our 40s, which some of you are already there.

I have to wait 7 more years? This saddens me :'(

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

lol..You're still curing, steeping if you will....no worries, 7 year will fly by! ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    What happens after the 40s though
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I like to compare myself to :sunglasses:
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    48 definitely
  • sw33tp3a15
    Options

lol..You're still curing, steeping if you will....no worries, 7 year will fly by! ;)

I better step up my game then lol
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    17 or 18 probably. I was an effortless 7% body fat but I was also really twiggy.

If not 17/18, then now (26). I'm not as lean but I've added lots of mass compared to then (30 pounds heavier and waaay stronger).
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny how so many of us equate hotness with body. I mean, yes, hot can mean attractive body, features, etc. But, I think of it more as sexiness. My body may have been a bit better in my 20s, but I think as I have gotten older, I am SO much sexier (to me, anyway!). I wonder if the responses would change if the question were posed a different way.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet
  • synchkat
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »
    I think it's funny how so many of us equate hotness with body. I mean, yes, hot can mean attractive body, features, etc. But, I think of it more as sexiness. My body may have been a bit better in my 20s, but I think as I have gotten older, I am SO much sexier (to me, anyway!). I wonder if the responses would change if the question were posed a different way.

I think it's more to do with confidence and acceptance. I was an athlete growing up my body was most likely way better back in my teens and early 20s but I've come to accept my flaws and whatnot and have a more confidence in myself I guess.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »

I think I am the hottest now because of how I feel.. stronger and more confident. the body is just an added.(and still a work in progress) hotness(sexiness) comes from the inside. If you feel it in yourself then that what is important!!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Can you get any hotter @darklords? ;)
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think I liked what I looked like better 2 years ago, but I think I have many better years going forward