Looking to lose 30-40 lbs

Options
So I am on here a lot but I'm looking for more friends that are wanting to lose around 30 to 40 since that is my goal for me though my weight loss. Feel free too add me. Thanks all!

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Already added but good to know we have the same goals. You got this ;)
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. looking to lose about 30 more lbs.
  • ACrowsDay
    ACrowsDay Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is my second or third time around?? I'm looking to lose 30-40 lbs. again. I will say...this works! Add me!
  • Asherz510
    Asherz510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got a 50lbs goal for 2016 and would love the support. Please feel free to add me as well!
  • LB30
    LB30 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25-30 lbs, too. Just saw a nutritionist today so I'm feeling more accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • twstein
    twstein Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First time on MFP as well. This conversation fits perfectly with my goal of 30 pounds, so looking forward to encouraging others and being held accountable. I started my journey just before the new year, so I'm about 3-4 weeks into it at this point.
  • jewls344
    jewls344 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I dont know how to add people yet lol
  • twstein
    Options
    So, we're a couple days in to this conversation at this point. It's time to check-in. How's everyone doing? Are you exercising? Getting enough sleep? Drinking enough water? Coming in under your calorie goal? We can do this!!
  • Sapphires4me
    Sapphires4me Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends in MFP but I have no idea how to add people ~~~~~~
  • Kilika735
    Kilika735 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! This will be my second time around with MFP. Ideally 40 pounds would be a great goal for me. I just added you as a friend. We got this!!
  • twstein
    Options
    btw, I guess I didn't say it officially in earlier posts, feel free to add me if you like.
  • morningcuptea263
    morningcuptea263 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and trying to lose 30 pounds :). Feel free to add me too!
  • ElisaNeg04
    ElisaNeg04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm trying to lose 25-30 pounds as well please help and add me on as well.
  • kkkatiekins
    kkkatiekins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal.
  • rosaberardi
    rosaberardi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weddings to attend in July and I'm looking to loose at least 20 pounds by then. Please add me too!