Need people

Options
Hello please add me I'm a good friend who provides motivation but needs a little sometime to !

Replies

• Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp :smile:
  • bg_tk123
    bg_tk123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey ... I'm right there with ya .. Working my butt off and sometimes I feel it's not working
  • ZH82
    ZH82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too, need all the help I can get
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, I've been on here about 3 yrs maybe, lost 60 or so in the first year and have pretty much maintained since then. Love to provide support / motivtion or just complain about how my day is going :-)
  • bg_tk123
    Options
    I have been active for the last 5 years but had a rough spot and gained a bit of weight .. Been at the gym and feel like I'm Platoing ugh .. Now I have to change it up ...
  • bg_tk123
    Options
    Omg any good ideas for when your craving sweets
  • rstephens1215
    rstephens1215 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Sounds like we've got some pretty seasoned people on here :) I'm only two weeks in but I've had great results with the food logging so far. I'm all about building a good team of motivation and accountability!
  • bg_tk123
    Options
    I am a runner .. I run about an hour a day ..
    And just getting into weight lifting too ..
  • rstephens1215
    rstephens1215 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @bg_tk123 that's like having a super power in my eyes! I've never really been able to run, I've been working on it recently and I can do a couple miles while running slowly but nothing impressive. I need to get into weights but I'm so intimidated by them and people have sooooo many different opinions about them! My biggest battle, though, has always been food, and the logging has done great things for me so far.
  • bg_tk123
    Options
    Hey I'm a foodie too .. I love food .. But I have been able to cut back on portion and amount threw the day ...
    As for weight lifting ah no worries Google helps and if you can get a trainer for a week that would help ..
    My boyfriend use to body build so I am lucky there ..
    I ask people at the gym too they seem nice enough to help ..
    I never use to run I hated but when I got use to it I love it it's a stress reliever...
    I walk/jog/run an hour a day at least 5 days a week ..
    Last year I was running about 8km a day ..
    It all takes time
  • monetfuge
    monetfuge Posts: 43 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Fo sho!!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get some new friends too! Ones that will root me on and ones that I can celebrate in their sucess! Been with MFP for quite a few years but this time I'm doing things a bit differently- high protein, logging, exercise, and FRIENDS.
  • monetfuge
    monetfuge Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bg_tk123 wrote: »
    I am a runner .. I run about an hour a day ..
    And just getting into weight lifting too ..

They say dope up on more saturated fats I.e. Avocado which I love homemade guacamole ( salsa, avacado, guacamole seasons pack) and "food should taste good multigrain blue chips! Cold pressed coconut oil (which I love as a butter substitute in my oatmeal and malt o meal) cold press olive oil, and fish oil or a lott a salmon. I hate plaguing you have to plan exercises ahead to help with it.
  • bg_tk123
    Options
    My biggest issue right now is losing a little bit more off my tummy area ... Was told to take a
    vit C supplement right after a good work out because it helps burn excess fat ...