90 day Progress

madube84
madube84 Posts: 135 Member
I joined MFP in 2011 at 175 and had a goal to get down to 150. I never really was consistent and would dabble for a few weeks then get side tracked by life. I got back at it again Nov 2015 at 218. I just made my 90 day streak! Yay! This is the first time I have really been consistent and committed to both tracking food and working out and I am really pleased with the results.

Since November I have been doing stronglifts 3 times a week consistently. I only missed two days in the last three months. And I have been doing light cardio – mostly 30 min walks a couple times a week. Sometimes 2 mile runs. Sometimes Spinning – just depends on how I am feeling – but I make sure I do some kind of cardio twice a week. And I have 2 complete rest days.
In the last 90 days I have lost 10 pounds, I have becomes more disciplined, and plan better for when I am out of the house or out with friends.

I still drink my wine. I still eat cake and ice-cream (probably more than I did before). I still have lazy Saturdays where I just bum around and binge on Netflix. But I always show up and put the work in at the gym and don’t freak out when I eat 2600 calories in a day. In the end, I am just a human. And I know that at the end of the week it evens out as long as I watch my calories overall.

I am very happy with the progress I have made in the last 3 months. And I can’t wait to see what next 3 months will bring.

arf2nldyhabe.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!