I feel disgusting

Options
2»

Replies

• lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You're not disgusting. As 1kk1n said you should retrain your brain. Keep your hands busy by knitting/sewing and try to respond to feelings of stress or anger by working out, even just a ten minute workout at home can distract and calm you.
  • time2cutnow
    time2cutnow Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Calm down. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're mentally setting yourself up to accept failure with your logic. It's not "disgusting" it was a slip up and you will have a thousand more. When you understand and accept that, that is when you will see real progress. The number one thing I attribute my success to is accepting that I'm not perfect, and getting back up immediately after I fall.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Replace a bad habit with a good one for example, when you get emotional do some squats. Lol! (It actually works even if you feel a bit silly at first.) The colouring book in front of the TV is great too! I agree with others when they say, keep it out of the house! I have to do this, and it's frustrating at times, but I choose a no-cal cup of herbal tea instead which fills me up just fine. :smile: