Looking for friends that want to lose weight and feel better!

Options
All my friends on here stopped using this site! I'm on an island on my own.. feel free to add me if you'd like support and would like to receive support! Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Misty /Utah

Replies

• mathgolfer123
    mathgolfer123 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am new to this. How do you add friends?
  • aphenomenom
    aphenomenom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Click on name and it will take you to their profile and there's a little add button
  • Jan123
    Jan123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you share your food diary with friends?
  • Lallen377
    Lallen377 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me. I cant figure out how to add people lol but im looking for friends with similar goals, ty
  • mbryon
    mbryon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    To change your Diary Setting, click Settings on the top menu, on the Account Settings page then select Diary Settings (or Sharing > Diary Sharing in the phone app). On the page entitled Food and Exercise Diary Settings scroll to the bottom to change the setting to your desired setting.

Hope this helps.
  • michelemaxon
    michelemaxon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm new too and trying to add some friends for motivation, recipes, etc.
  • mbryon
    mbryon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Motivation Lesson #1: Clicking Motivation. In order to add Friends Click on the Name or Picture…. it will take you to a brief pop up profile: Click on the Name or Picture again: it will take you to their Profile page…. and on the Profile Page is an Add As Friend button: Click It. :smiley: