Monthy Goals

NewMe80xoxo
NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I was wanting to know how many people sit down and make monthy goals out and what are your goals for July???

Replies

• Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    To lose another 10lbs by 19th July.... Here's hoping!
  • WindHauler
    WindHauler Posts: 35
    I do! I make a decent pound estimate of how much I want to lose this month. Food and drink goals such as instead of fried, get grilled chicken. Instead of soda go with water...etc.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    I find that having a six week goal works best for me. That way TOM doesn't slow everything down.
  • junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    I plan to set myself some goals for July, but I'm not sure what they'll be yet! Still have to finish June...I'm guessing some of my July goals will be amended versions of my June goals, since I won't meet them all at this rate. And even though I won't be meeting them all, I've still done a lot of good work this month, and I'm really proud of myself!

ETA: I purposely don't set any weight loss goals for each month. My body really likes to plateau, so it's better for me to focus on fitness and nutrition goals. I know if I keep pushing myself to reach those goals, the weight loss I hope to see will happen in time!
This discussion has been closed.