Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cat People

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    I love cats! Love all animals but I find Cats the easiest to have at home and still have my own life. We were a kitty hoarder house this summer when my kids came home from school with their cats...one chose the top of the fridge as her spot, one liked to sleep on the stove, one insisted the kitchen table was hers and the other 2 just stayed out of site...love them all, but was happy when they all went back home and left us with 2!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Here's my cats:

Moxley:
    12145351_155472138139532_1123979654_n.jpg

Skellington:
    11939390_1495442770760723_1540293067_n.jpg
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    darlswife wrote: »
    Snicker and KitKat. Brother and sister/litter mates. They are 13. I've had them since they were 6 weeks old. They are my only children!!
    zxjognt1prnk.jpeg
    Oh my goodness! So cute. Your orange/white one looks exactly like our Pye!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,519 Member
    I have 4 cats and volunteer at a cat shelter twice a week. I win...or lose depending on how you look at it.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    r9awu9bj54ba.png

my kitty, 14 years old .....
    41.png 121.5K
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,312 Member
    verptwerp wrote: »
    r9awu9bj54ba.png

Is your kitty winking at us?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    verptwerp wrote: »
    r9awu9bj54ba.png

Is your kitty winking at us?

No, the poor thing was found injured at about 3 weeks of age ...... I worked at the animal hospital that took care of her ..... used to bring her home with me each night to give meds ...... naturally I ended up adopting her <3
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    i took a picture of my cat today, having so much fun at the lake wb7wdr15lxnm.jpg
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    I have a minion as well, a pain in my butt. I love him to death though
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Love my cat but he poops outside the box sometimes by accident (he has inflammatory bowel disease ) sometimes on purpose when he wants to get attention
    he's getting older and weaker too he may be near the end he just lies around sleeping and i think he will live maybe one more year but then he suddenly perks up and runs around like a kitten
    Its tiring cleaning up after him several times a day and exasperating when he goes on the furniture or my handbags or shoes but i would not trade him for anything
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    crfptuiubvie.jpg

just introducing you guys to the new member of the household.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    i took a picture of my cat today, having so much fun at the lake wb7wdr15lxnm.jpg

Cut back on the food!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Love my Milo cat
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    c7kqfc3yg5a5.jpg

My Lil Bit. She got out and is now 6 weeks pregnant. She will be spayed as soon as the kittens are weaned but I got to say I am excited to have a kitten or two in the house again.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    qPR8g.png

This was my cat. He passed a few years ago and I haven't had any pets since. I miss him like crazy sometimes, but I'm not comfortable owning another where I am right now.
  • cattee3
    cattee3 Posts: 6 Member
    Yay cats!
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    I love my cat, we have been together almost a year.
  • Lovoas
    Lovoas Posts: 138 Member
    My fur baby.
    uydrr47avfkf.png