Nutrition and Dietetics student and an athlete!

Options
Hi all! I am Rida, 19 years old from Beirut,Lebanon, I study Nutrition and Dietetics and I am a wrestler in team Lebanon since I was 13 (West asian bronze medalist for 2013 and 2014), I also have a part time job as a Nutritionist assistant.

Obesity runs in our family. My parents are overweight, my sister was 138kg 6 years ago, she had a gastric sleeve, reached 78kg but today she's 114kg. She wanted to go for a Bypass but I convinced her not to do so because of her very low iron levels (21micg/del though the ideal level range is 50 to 170), Besides that this surgery have many complications and she already passed through a sleeve. Anyway, generally I don't support bariatric surgeries because we can do it the healthier way by ourselves. Today I will start helping her with her nutrition and she promised to register at the gym where I train. My other sister was 107kg, did a gastric sleeve, today after 8 months, she's plateauing at 77kg. I am also educating her how to better choose her foods, and to balance her meals regarding her preferences and what works best for her.

I have a passion for food, dietetics, exercise and helping people reach their fitness goals. (I've watched all the biggest loser seasons :D). I would be more than happy if you add me, or send me your questions when you need any help.
Regards and don't give up! :)