new to mfp

Options
:flowerforyou: I joined mfp back in April. A friends turned me on to the site and I love it. My weight loss all started in December of last year when I had to have a total right knee replacement. After the recovery I was so excited that I could walk without pain that I started taking total advantage of it and in the 1st 2 months after surgery I lost 38 pounds. Part of that of course if the loss of appetite from the anesthesia. That just encouraged me when the weight started coming off. Now I have lost a total of 57 pounds and have 6 more to go to reach my goal for right now., I have hired a trainer to help me tone up the flab and I am feeling great. Just wanted to share my success story.

Replies

• bhenrytcb
    bhenrytcb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day I've joined myfitnesspal online. I've used the app on my phone but slacked off. It's time to get back in shape. I am hopeful that this message board will help me stay motivated and focused. Congratulations on your weight loss! You should be very proud of yourself. I have been reading others' stories to get inspired and you've done that for me. :)
  • xRay85Rayx
    xRay85Rayx Posts: 369
    Options
    Welcome!