Can't eat much help! please

Options
Cannot eat too much to gain weight eaisly

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Options
    Read the other responses in the thread you just responded to, there are plenty of suggestions there: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10323659/cannot-eat-enough-to-gain-help#latest
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to actually gain weight- or you saying you gain weight to easily?
  • jim_baclagon
    jim_baclagon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For the longest time I weighed at 105. I have a high metabolism. Most likely you do as well. But I went to the gym, learned key exercises for muscle growth in general. Squats, heavy lifting with few reps will help you out the most. Make sure you have your intake of at most 40grams of protein per day, this can help you alongside healthy fats and carbs. I eat plain spaghetti on workout days. This is just small advice, I am still learning myself. One trick to gaining weight the right way is learning how to eat more and eat more of the right stuff. I stay away as much as I can from sugary snacks. Nuts are good though. It was tough at first building an appetite- I learned by having regular 3/4 big meals a day and snacking in between. I weigh 114 pounds as of now. Hope this helps somewhat.
  • tarunjaingjg
    tarunjaingjg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Are you trying to actually gain weight- or you saying you gain weight to easily?
    To gain wait

• tarunjaingjg
    tarunjaingjg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What kind of weight do you want to gain??? fat? muscles?

I am sure you don't want to gain fat and become giggly. I think you refer to gaining muscle mass.

If so, then hit the gym and do strength work out (weight lifting). this will stimulate your muscle growth and makes you feel hungry. Then you need to eat the right thing, I suggest you follow the starch solution by Dr. Macdougall, look him up on youtube.
    Tysm