Maybe it's time for some friends

Options
I've never had friends on MFP before because I didn't log all that accurately. I was maintaining. I also didn't have them the first time around I lost weight on this site. But since starting to chatter on the forums, I've realized that friends could be a great asset in my journey. I've recently opened my diary so that I can keep myself accountable while I lose weight. I also tend to eat my feelings and I'm hoping the open diary will help discourage that, and that I can find friends to talk to when I feel sad instead of eating sweets to "fix it."

I'm 23, female and I have about 30lb to lose. I might adjust it as I get lower, because I'm not sure how I'll look, so might stop before I get to that number. I currently weigh 136lb.

My exercise is mostly walking, it's such a habit for me that I barely realize I'm doing it anymore. And I've started doing some strength training 3 times a week for an hour.

Any friends will be much appreciated. :) Please add me...

Replies

• williamsbantonio
    williamsbantonio Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me our goals are the same!
  • blazewarrior
    blazewarrior Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    don't get sad think positive, there is no magic wand or fix to weight loss ive just joined and no matter what they tell you
    the main thing is will power will power will power, so think positive, i'm sure after you reached your goal you'll look
    stunning. Keep going and when you start to see the results you'll know it was all worth it.
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently flirting with the same 3 pounds, and have been for some time. I'm looking to add more active friends to help keep me motivated.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've never gone down the friends route either but I'm starting to now that I'm committed to logging and then maintaining rather than yo yo ing. Got around 8 lbs left to lose (10 gone so far! )
  • GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'd have to apologize but I'm only limited to 7 MFP friends. My add and request buttons are broken. I've sent MFP a service order and they've yet to fix it.
  • avingers
    avingers Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've never done the friends thing on here either. Also have 30 lbs to lose. Add me if you like!