Question for female lifters

Options
Anybody try/use Creatine supplementation? How did you find it and what was your results?

Replies

• babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The only brand of creatine I use is Legion because I feel comfortable knowing its not full of a million artificial ingredients. I like how well it reduces soreness. No matter how much I lift or train; especially on leg day. +its not just pure creatine its a mix, naturally sweetened and has no proprietary blends. Its a good addition to my stack.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i used PFX3 by pharma fuel - no issues with water weight/retention, awesome pump, better endurance and continually breaking my PRs
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    The studies show that women tend to be more non-responders than males do. Just get a basic creatine monohydrate. It's not something you take and notice immediate results, it takes weeks for you to notice any additional benefits if any.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    yeah i use it somethings. just plain creatine, nothing fancy. it helps me squeeze out a little more oomph in my lifting. thats about it, oh and the fabulous pump i get and rock hard muscles.
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I use plain creative monohydrate. I find it helps with muscle soreness.
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input. I take supplements with BCAA's and beta-alanine but i've always avoided anything with creatine added thinking it would just add to water retention without any significant performance benefits.