Fed Up with being tired, sick, and injured.

Hello, my name is Beverly. Weight has been an issue my entire life. I was the classic yo-yo until my car accident 7-11-13. This accident left my body 65% covered in blood bruises, 2 blown disc in my neck, 3 cracked ribs, cracked sternum, torn and parcially torn ligaments in my right roto-cuff with the socket completely destroyed. It has taken me almost 3 years of surgery, physical therapy, and PTSD therapy to finally overcome this disaster that has changed my life forever. I am scheduled to have bariatric surgery on Feb. 29th. I am changing my life because of my health. I want to be healthy, I want to be happy. When you spend 3 years fighting to back to normal, you realize what is important.....That is where I am at.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi Beverly! You certainly have been through a lot. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am down 86 pounds using this app.
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    I can understand where you are at in your title. I came on today to read the forums because that is how I am feeling but nice thing about feelings.........I have learned not to react on them. I find other things for boredom, comfort, frustration ect. I have many disabilities as you will find others on the site who have injuries and disabilities of all kinds. Yes when you hear the words "we're loosing her" and then nothing.......life has a whole new meaning. I have been living with a head injury for 15 years. I have gone from 24/7 care to my last eval has me at 36 hours a month!!! I was told I would NEVER live on my own but today I own a little one bedroom, me and my dawg :smile: 10 years to learn to read again. Praise God for grand children who can teach nana the abc's. Normal that's just a setting on the washing machine. There is no one normal at this site :wink: (I am awaiting hand and back surgery yet again) Feel free to friend me.