Mom of 5 small children doing workout dvds at home.

Options
2»

Replies

• jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I just had our 9th.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My post got cut off. Oh, well, lol!
  • emsmig01
    emsmig01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like Fitness Blender.com's 5 day workout. Weight and cardio combo. I watch that on one screen and a documentary on the other. Best tone have had in years. 3 children, back to school full-time. Age 45
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM aswell but only have 1 kid at home the other is at school. At the moment I'm nearing the end of P90X and am looking for my next DVD program to follow hopefully something shorter than the 1hr DVDs of P90X.
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I loved p90x, but I can't do the long workout either. 30 minutes seems to be the longest I can get by with. Past that my kiddos get restless. ;-)
  • melissavangulck287
    Options
    I agree about the length of the P90X workouts. I only have 2 children (7&11), but it was taking too much time. I switched to P90X3, same intensity, but only 39 minutes!
  • kayeherbert
    kayeherbert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have 3 kids under 5 years old right now but am hoping to have a couple more! i am a christian, sahm, 31years old, homeschool mom and enjoy fitnessblender.com workouts. i'd love some mom friends on mfp or on groupme to help motivate each other and keep accountable. message me if you're interested!
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i have 3 kids under 5 years old right now but am hoping to have a couple more! i am a christian, sahm, 31years old, homeschool mom and enjoy fitnessblender.com workouts. i'd love some mom friends on mfp or on groupme to help motivate each other and keep accountable. message me if you're interested!

Sounds like we have a lot in common. :smiley: 31 yr old, Christian, sahm. :smile: How do I request someone on here? I only have people who requested me. Sorry. I'm not technically minded. lol