I need support!

Options
I'm looking for friends with similar goal 50+ lbs to lose. I need support and someone I with which I can reciprocate positive vibes! Not looking for anything but friends. I'm on MFP to lose weight and get healthy, not to date. Thanks! <3

Replies

• 81busymomof2
    81busymomof2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am right in the same goal area as you at the moment. I have been put on an autoimmune protocol diet by my doctor and even though it sucks the weight is dropping off...so, im always in need of friends for support too!
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am right in the same goal area as you at the moment. I have been put on an autoimmune protocol diet by my doctor and even though it sucks the weight is dropping off...so, im always in need of friends for support too!

Thank you for the friend request!
  • sassywolf2013
    sassywolf2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends. I am trying to lose but have started my goal with being like 10#. If I reach that goal then I will do again for next goal.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have about 60lbs to go and I love the social aspect of MFP. I'm happy to have more people to support and gain support from.
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends. I am trying to lose but have started my goal with being like 10#. If I reach that goal then I will do again for next goal.
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Hello! I have about 60lbs to go and I love the social aspect of MFP. I'm happy to have more people to support and gain support from.

Thank you both <3 Hopefully together we can reach our goals!!!