Need help with NROLFW Stage 6

Options
Next week I start Stage 6 of NROLFW but for the life of me I can't figure out the schedule. Can anyone out there enlighten me on how to complete this stage? Thanks!

Replies

• paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Am getting set to start Sat. See what you mean- instead of notes why didn't he just put the numbers in? Check his website louschuler.com
  • jwatson7
    jwatson7 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll check his website out!
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am currently doing stage 6. What is it that needs figuring out?
  • jwatson7
    Options
    The schedule. I'm not following what it is he's saying. It says to do each workout five times for a total of ten workouts. The math isn't adding up to me. I'm sure I'm making this harder than it should be. Took me a bit to figure stage one schedule. Lol.
  • harieta
    Options
    There are two workouts that alternate, A and B, each one needs to be done 5 times so you do get a total of ten workouts. Isn't this the schedule?
    It looks like the rest of the stages, with alternating workouts, but instead of repeating each 4 times for a total of 8 this time it is repeating each 5 times for a total of ten.
  • jwatson7
    Options
    Thanks. I wasn't separating the A and B workouts. I know to alternate between the two, I just wasn't counting them separately to count it as ten. Make sense? Thanks for your help!
  • harieta
    Options
    You're welcome! Have fun and enjoy the chin-ups! ;)