Hi, mom of five over here.

Options
Amay33
Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

My name is Amy and I am 33 years old. I have five children whom range from the teens to 9 months of age. I am looking to lose at least 80lbs but 100 is my ultimate goal. I am 5'2" and would love my frame to once again match my height instead of looking like a beachball.

I would love to have more friends on here to help me with my journey I can't do this alone and I am hoping for people who can check in on me and send me words of motivation where needed. Also I have a Fitbit account that I use daily and my e-mail for that is jwilby@mts.net so feel free to add me on that as well if you to use it.

All I know is I can't go on like his no more at the end of each year I find I keep gaining and if this goes on I'll either be dead by the time I am 40 or on My 600lbs life and neither one I want to happen. I want to see my kids grow and also would love to be here for my grandchildren one day and be able to keep up with them.

Anyway so if you would like to get to know me then add me as a friend I'd really enjoy your company and who knows maybe I'll be just as good as a supporter to you. I am a quiet shy person but once I get to know and trust someone I am usually one who can't shut up.

Have a wonderful journey everyone!

Aimée,
From Northern, Manitoba, Canada

Replies

• Melanie79SO
    Melanie79SO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,
    I'm a mom of five as well. I've lost 32lbs in the last few months and would like to lose another 15lbs. I completely understand where you are coming from. I want to get healthy for myself and my kids. I could always use more motivation and am happy to motivate others. I'll send you a friend request. I also have a Fitbit and I'll add you on there.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello from Winnipeg.
  • Amay33
    Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi and thanks so much!
  • espear876
    espear876 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amay33, would love to chat and help each other in any way possible!! Keep it going!! :)