Todays NSV

Options
cingle87
cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
So after working night last night I decided that I couldn't be bothered to cook anything "good" to eat so I just had meatballs I made a few days ago, oven chips and bread muffin. So I made one of my old portions because I just needed filling up got halfway through my plate and felt so full I could eat the rest. Back in my old day I could polish that no problem with drinks and deserts, so my body is now use to eating proper food and is now rejecting crap food.

Today is a good day!

Replies

• retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    That's a great unexpected discovery. When you fill up quicker and realize you don't just eat because it's there, that's a true NSV!

When I'm out with friends (or hubby) and almost always bring some of a meal home...they've noticed I only eat part of the meal and commented on that. I just tell them I'm full so why force myself to finish the meal...plus it's a double bonus...no cooking for another meal!
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My victory is that i took my shorts straight from the wash and they are too big. I'm difinitely a size 12 again! (down from a snug 18 after having my baby last july)
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    husband says I don't snore anymore
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yay for you, you're in control!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    husband says I don't snore anymore
    wife says the same thing about me.:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!