Huh!?

Options
This has happened three straight days in a row...about 30-60 minutes after eating dinner (that is very healthy and filling) I feel like I skipped every meal that day. So hungry!!!! I drink water and distract mysef...if that doesn't help I wait it out 3 hours and have a healthy snack (but then I'm eating a snack at 8/9 pm. Has anyone felt this? Is this all in my head???

Replies

• MarkL1983
    MarkL1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What are you eating for dinner?
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    If the meal has a lot of carbs than yes, if the meal has higher protein than no. I keep apples on hand for when this happens. If I'm hungry enough to eat an apple than I assume I'm actually hungry, I eat the apple and am good. If I'm "hungry" but don't want the apple than I assume I'm either thirsty or my body has gone through its carbs and is looking for more "fast energy".
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Try eating more protein. Drink more water and I like Amanda_Gx6's theory about the apple.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    MarkL1983 wrote: »
    What are you eating for dinner?

What you are having may be the problem. I find I stay fuller longest if my macros are about 1/3,1/3,1/3. If I eat too many carbs I am hungry soon after.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Your definition of "Healthy" may be way off. ;)