Wii Just Dance 3 anyone know how long the workouts are?

Options
Kinda frustrating...finished all the rewards on the Just Dance 4 and figured I'd buy the Just Dance 3 but it doesn't say how long the workouts are before you start them....I literally have to schedule an allotted time to workout and make sure I have enough time so a little leary on even starting it and not knowing how long it's going to be. Anyone else play these and know how long they are?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    KE1nLgK.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/HCv6oi7EZGVc4

the times are on the bottom of each video, in minutes and seconds.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Do the workout for your alloted time. If it's too long, just pick it up where you left off for the next workout.
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm being serious and thanks for that smartass comment lol....I'm just so used to the Just Dance 4 being 10, 25,45 minute intervals and it's a nice workout when done from beginning to end with a warm up and a cool down when done complete. I guess the Just Dance 3 was made differently...I'll continue with my work outs on the Just Dance 4 and use the Just Dance 3 for regular game play. Thanks to everyone who commented politely lol
  • MyzGina
    MyzGina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I use Dance Central 2 on Xbox as a home workout. It's a pretty nice burn/sweat. But I don't always do the fitness side of it. When just doing game play with the house folks how ever long we go I can estimate the calories burned just from thinking about normal workout times/minutes. I know if I did about 30 mins I can add about 125-150cal burns minimum. Buuuuut "JUST DANCE" lol have fun if your tight on time do it when u have more time. Either way it's a fun workout