Crazy idea? Lipozene during TOM

Options
I absolutely cannot control my eating for 2-3 days. Forget maintainence. Has anyone tried Lipozene "just" during their period? I'm wondering if that might help.

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Lipozene is a complete scam so it won't work during your TOM or at any other time, either. ;)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Lipozene is a complete scam so it won't work during your TOM or at any other time, either. ;)

+1
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    2-3 days will have no impact long-term on your weightloss. Either try and off-set the excess with a bigger deficit (50 less calories a day over the month could possibly balance it out but not be noticeable) or just have the 2-3 days and move on.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    this
    If magic pills worked then everyone would be thin ...

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Lipozene's main ingredient Glucomannan powder, which is nothing but a kind of soluable fiber. Same thing as Skinny Fiber. I use it in my smoothies and gravies and stuff to thicken them. Buy it off of Amazon or Ebay and save a whole lot of $$$. I purchase an 8oz bag of powder for around $7.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Make a kitchen full of air popped pop corn and have at it.
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Make a kitchen full of air popped pop corn and have at it.

Good idea. TY
  • saraonly9913
    Options
    TY all. I was hoping it would ease my uncontrollable appetite. We are talking 3000 - 4000 + calories. Defeats my hard work. I'm going to try the popcorn. Might ease the salt cravings t
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Do you track your cycles at all? I would suggest increasing your calories by 200 calories, or even up to maintenance, 2-3 days before the hungrier days hit. Then keep them up until the hungry days have passed. Don't wait until you're famished to raise them.
  • KCsbest
    KCsbest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get like that sometimes....what works for me is to power drink the water - to the point of way too full - then i don't have room for food - feel pretty bloated for a bit, but 1. I get a really good h20 intake and I don't have room to gorge :)
  • saraonly9913
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Do you track your cycles at all? I would suggest increasing your calories by 200 calories, or even up to maintenance, 2-3 days before the hungrier days hit. Then keep them up until the hungry days have passed. Don't wait until you're famished to raise them.

I've been irregular. :-(
  • saraonly9913
    Options
    KCsbest wrote: »
    I get like that sometimes....what works for me is to power drink the water - to the point of way too full - then i don't have room for food - feel pretty bloated for a bit, but 1. I get a really good h20 intake and I don't have room to gorge :)

Last thing I want is water. I want chocolate! It does sound like a good idea to try.