Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you eat Kashi products...

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    YOu can find these issues with most processed foods on the market. We wouldn't need these products if people would make the time and effort to prepare all their own foods.

People always think natural or organic is better for you... it isn't always.

Ultimately everyone needs to do their own research and pick what's best for them. Being an informed consumer is best.
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    I dont buy a lot of their products but I do have some of their crackers in my cupboard and no I do not have the time nor the desire to make my own crackers so im wondering what the best crackers would be to buy
  • djfldjfl
    djfldjfl Posts: 26 Member
    GMO food has been loudly and vehemently protested since the 70's. 4 decades now. In that time, it's been tested more than most "natural" food...natural being generally fallacious anyway. There have been literally trillions of servings of GMO food eaten by people. And still no hard evidence of being harmful.

This is not to say that we shouldn't be concerned with GMO anything. Much of our medicine is gm, our pets are gm...granted not as hands-on as food and medicine. With food and medicine, I'm sure we have the technology to lace wheat with hemlock and create something that is dangerous. We should keep testing all of it to make sure it's safe. And say what you will about Monsanto's business practices...I think they do some really bad stuff...but they have a clear vested interest in making sure that GM food doesn't cause harm. If it does, they can kiss massive amounts of money goodbye.

When there's evidence to suggest that somehow gm=bad as a default, I'll be listening. But it hasn't happened yet. Just bad science, wild accusations of gm food being responsible for everything from Parkinson's disease to being a Green Bay Packers fan.

This is a truth claim and science must win the day. Real evidence is required.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    I dont buy a lot of their products but I do have some of their crackers in my cupboard and no I do not have the time nor the desire to make my own crackers so im wondering what the best crackers would be to buy

Buy any cracker you prefer. There will always be something someone can point out that is wrong with any product. Pick one that fits with your needs the best.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    I still like their crunchy cereal, even if it does scrape the inside of my mouth from time to time.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Meh.

HatersGonnaHate.gif
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Fearmongering post #2,738,679,233