Lesson Leaened

Options
A VERY hard lesson learned this week. I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and lar Saturday and Sunday I splurged and gained back 3 pounds of the 5.2 I LOST. Mind you Monday I was diligent and right back earing good. Well it's taken me.until today.to loose it st again plus another .2. It was my daughter's birthday and I wasn't awful but I see now I can't give in!!

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    Congratulations for the body weight loss and your recovery.
    Yes, we all need to keep up the good work.
    That is why I do not talk about my diet but my nutrition plan, because this is a change for good. God willing.
    Having said that, we all have life events where we can not log/weigh our food/mind the food calories.
    I gained 5 pounds while away on vacation with my family. I enjoyed the vacation but I am now back to my plan. I know I will lose those extra pounds.
    I try to prepare in advance by losing a few extra pounds (cutting) while keeping my muscle, before a planned event ( vacation, wedding, anniversary, etc).
    Good luck with your healthy journey
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Most of that weight is water weight and will drop off quickly. It would be very hard to eat an extra 10,000 calories in two days. You probably ate food with a lot of salt in it and are now retaining water.
    Watch your sodium levels this week and drink lots. The weight will come off again.
    You've got this!