What did you accomplish today?

Options
This is a life long journey for us, and I find that many of us get wrapped up in all the things we would like to do here and now. This journey takes time, we didn't put the weight on overnight and it's unrealistic to think we will lose it that fast. Making changes to our lifestyle can be overwhelming and when we do not succeed in our goal for the day/week we tend to focus on where we went wrong instead of what we did accomplish. Let's change this mindset and focus on what we did accomplish!!

What have you accomplished today?

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I convinced myself to download MFP again and give it another go. I need to start losing.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    It's only 9:30 AM here...I guess I accomplished getting out of bed and getting to work....
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Good job rhaiin!! Cwolfman13 that is a good start to the day!

I know I posted this early in the day, it was a thought I needed to get out.

My accomplishment for the day is staying under my calorie goal during my day off exercise. Normally, I found if I don't exercise I go over.
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Went out to eat tonight and didn't feel like I had to finish everything in my bowl! And just under my calorie goal =)
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ate a mini veggie tray for a snack.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Personal Best at parkrun (5km run).

Helped my mother setting up her new computer.

25,000+ steps all up for the day.