Fun sized

2»

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    I got called fun-sized last night. I am 5'4'' in my shoes. Is that really "fun-sized?"

it depends on what you're willing to do to earn that moniker...

...and by that i mean are you willing to throw fun parties, go fun places, do fun things, etc. :tongue:
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    I am 5 feet tall and love being small!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    I am 5 foot 4 and am considered tall around here. I have 3 sisters, 5 foot 2, 5 foot 1 and 4 foot 9...now she is fun sized.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Well Your only an inch shorter than the average American woman in heels,so I would say no, I'm funsized at 4ft 10, though in fact one of my nicknames in school was china doll and dynamite , lol I make my 5ft 11 husband look very tall next to me.

Im sure you are fun though but not because of your size , was the person who said it really tall? may be that's why regardless its a compliment:) its better than some other things us petite individuals get called .
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I am 5 foot 4 and am considered tall around here. I have 3 sisters, 5 foot 2, 5 foot 1 and 4 foot 9...now she is fun sized.

Yeah, I'm 5'2", so while most people consider me short. You could say that I am tall among the shorties. But, I definitely need to shop petite, and the small sizes I wear are usually only available in petites. They don't just make the clothes shorter, they scale them down (often not enough, though).
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I'm almost 6' tall in heels so I'd much rather be "fun sized" :tongue:
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    I envy long legs.