Hey horse/wagon!...would you please be still long enough so I can get back on???!!

Options
It's just such a frustrating feeling. Start then fall off the wagon, need to start over again, get emotional , have a down day then revitalize, have an up day, try to keep hopping back up..

Anyone else feeling like they are riding a bucking bronco? What are your 60 day goals?
Mine..drop 10lbs..really would love to drop 14 but may not be reasonable...

SW:164.6 (today)
60 goal: 150lbs

Replies

• KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    First, relax. There is no horse, wagon, train or anything else to jump on or fall off. This is just life. You don't have to be perfect. It's ok. You are learning. Having an off day or a learning experience isn't "falling off." It's normal!

Retraining your thoughts & behaviors around food and physical activity is hard! For some, it means rearranging their entire life. Cut yourself some slack & don't expect everything to be perfect immediately. Would you talk to your best friend the same way you talk to yourself?

If you "mess up," breathe, relax, cut yourself a break and try again. You will get there.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Nope, I have the opposite problem. I have a hard time taking rest days, even though I occasionally need them.

Work on making exercise a habit. Just focus on getting yourself there every day until it becomes your routine.

Or is food your problem?