Created Recipe portions

Options
xXGearheadXx
xXGearheadXx Posts: 56 Member
Is there any way to define a serving size for a recipe created. As an example, lets say i make a home-brew salad dressing, and it creates 32 Tbsp. Is there a way for it to list a serving as 2 TBSP? All i can do now is say it has 32 servings and log 1 or 2 servings...after a while, i can see where i may not be able to remember what a serving size is.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to define a serving size for a recipe created. As an example, lets say i make a home-brew salad dressing, and it creates 32 Tbsp. Is there a way for it to list a serving as 2 TBSP? All i can do now is say it has 32 servings and log 1 or 2 servings...after a while, i can see where i may not be able to remember what a serving size is.

Edit the recipe and change the servings to 16. Edit the name of the recipe to add what each serving size equals, such as "Salad Dressing - Homemade 1Srv = 2T"
  • xXGearheadXx
    xXGearheadXx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »

Edit the recipe and change the servings to 16. Edit the name of the recipe to add what each serving size equals, such as "Salad Dressing - Homemade 1Srv = 2T"

I'll go with this. thanks for the replies.