Lost about 30 lbs!

Options
I used to weight 163 lbs back then in 2011. i am currently at 134 lbs today. I've kept the weight off for 5 years. Losing the first 20 lbs took me two months just off of cardio and diet alone and then I plateaued. After that I did Insanity and lost another 10 lbs. Then I did P90x which helped me gain muscle! After completing that I decided to weight train and do hiit training at the gym! Counting calories definently was a big part of the weight loss! Right now my goal is to lose another 5-8 lbs and continue to tone up!

y0inv83g79v5.jpg

Replies

• carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job! Look at those quads!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Most impressive isn't the weight you lost. It's the fact that you've kept it off for five years. A true success story.
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow so awesome! Such a inspiration! How many calories do you eat a day now that you are weight training. An when you were gaining muscle were you still trying to lose weight or did you gain and do a cut? Sorry for the questions lol
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome...well done! :)
  • Lallen377
    Lallen377 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow look at those muscles....great job!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. :)
  • labets
    labets Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hard work & discipline pays off! so awesome you've kept it off for 5 years! congrats!
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    KipDrordy wrote: »
    Most impressive isn't the weight you lost. It's the fact that you've kept it off for five years. A true success story.

Totally agree! Well done :)
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great Job!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well done!!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    U look amazing. Job well done!
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!