I am looking for more vegan/veggie friends

Hi all,
as a vegan I would like to find more vegan/veggie friends with open diaries for meal inspirations :)

Replies

• oohkaylababi
    oohkaylababi Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all,
    as a vegan I would like to find more vegan/veggie friends with open diaries for meal inspirations :)

Add me!!
  • TACDOUPE
    TACDOUPE Posts: 4 Member
    I am not vegan or vegetarian at the moment, but I do eat a lot of plant based meals and have been striving to get my protein and calcium and iron from plant based sources rather than animal based sources. Becoming vegetarian or vegan is something I am considering transitioning within the next year or so.

I have also marked each recipe that is vegan as such, and provided the website or company I attained the recipe from. Once I figure out how to open my diary to the public, may I add you two?
  • jwoffindin
    jwoffindin Posts: 13 Member
    Hi all,

Feel free to add me! Always looking for more ideas/motivation
  • aprilb721
    aprilb721 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm a new vegetarian/mostly vegan! I'd very much enjoy sharing inspiration, recipes, and progress with you and any other plant-based brothers and sisters out there! Don't take any tips from my diary just yet though. As a beginner, I'm still not quite creative enough to have any good recipes! And I still eat too much cheese and an occasional piece of fish. I plan to phase out all animal products eventually. I'll definitely be glad to have any tips, advice, recipes, etc that you have!
  • lblahnik6
    lblahnik6 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi! I just joined MFP, add me. I'm vegeterian
  • aprilb721
    aprilb721 Posts: 3 Member
    I still haven't figured out how to add friends. Maybe I can't because I'm using the free version, so you all can add me instead :smiley:
  • jaques33
    jaques33 Posts: 23 Member
    You can add me
  • jwillett09
    jwillett09 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in the exact same boat! Thinking of ideas to make is the hardest part!