Falling short

So, yesterday I had an off day. After eating fried catfish I felt horrible. I said I'll just have today as my cheat day. I went to the gym, beaten, hurting from my right foot.. I told myself, this is just pain, you will live. After 20 minutes, I had tears. The pain was so real- I could hardly walk to my car. I have Planar Fascia with a heal spur.. yay me. I am in the middle of a contest from work and with a jack pot for 1st place of 800.00 I can't stop. What do I do? My doctor said stay off the foot, no pressure, yet I'm still in pain. I want to work out (which has become my drug)... but I can't cry every time I go to the gym.

This morning I woke up in tears yet again. No pressure what so ever can I put on my right leg. I just want to sit and eat, eat stuff that's not good.. just because I feel depressed. I hate this. I hate the cards I've been delta in life... so times the pain is just to real for me to focus in living. I know I can do this.. just feeling like I'm in a field by myself and have to run to get away from everything and everyone.... anyone else ever have these thoughts?

Replies