Looking for friends <3 :)

Options
<3:) looking for some friends that are active and that will help keep motivated. This is my second go round with myfitnesspal and am trying my best. :p Looking forward to getting to know all of you that respond <3

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi add me this is my second time also last time I lost 71lbs
    Have that again to go but was very ill so here's to success for us
  • Tearshia
    Tearshia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    Hi add me this is my second time also last time I lost 71lbs
    Have that again to go but was very ill so here's to success for us

congrats on losing 71lbs! That is amazing <3
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Regained 1/2 lol
    So I'm kicking my butt
    Thanks though
  • BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'll be sending requests later after I'm done training my clients today. Get up, be productive, and stay focused everyone :)
  • stephanielynne824
    stephanielynne824 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am working on 'restarting' my journey. Have a friends wedding in September so I am hoping to get at least 50 pounds by then! I've got 100+ to lose.
  • Tearshia
    Tearshia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am sure that if we all work together we can achieve our goals :)
  • dllyon5
    dllyon5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    <3:) looking for some friends that are active and that will help keep motivated. This is my second go round with myfitnesspal and am trying my best. :p Looking forward to getting to know all of you that respond <3

I've lost a little weight and might be add some tidbits and could certainly share support. Friend me if you want...
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..

43 yo. Down 20lbs...but also getting stronger...so don't know what my final weight will be...probably in the 200 range.