p90x

Options
2»

Replies

• dorener
    dorener Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How does p90x3 compare to T25 from a result standpoint? I've been doing T25. Is P90X3 better?
  • dougrcollins
    dougrcollins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have not really looked into T25 myself. Are you enjoying T25 and find it is pushig you? For you is it something you enjoy and look forward to the next workout? I am sure they are all somewhat similiar? What attracted me to p90X3 was the history of it and reviews as well as the intensity...and that it was based on overall fitness including flexibilty, agility and strength. I am sure a quick google search will find some comaprisons stacking the two up together. Great question...I am going to search now myself.
  • dougrcollins
    dougrcollins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    dorener wrote: »
    How does p90x3 compare to T25 from a result standpoint? I've been doing T25. Is P90X3 better?

I have not really looked into T25 myself. Are you enjoying T25 and find it is pushig you? For you is it something you enjoy and look forward to the next workout? I am sure they are all somewhat similiar? What attracted me to p90X3 was the history of it and reviews as well as the intensity...and that it was based on overall fitness including flexibilty, agility and strength. I am sure a quick google search will find some comaprisons stacking the two up together.