Becoming a Thick Fit Chic!

Options
2»

Replies

• KPistor
    KPistor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! 37, 5'5 and 175. Started this journey at 209 a few years back. I have a butt and big thighs, that's never going to change ;) Just hoping to tone and feel strong :)
  • dehailst55
    dehailst55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm 55 and 228. And I'm starting this journey to lose 25 ponds to start. Being that I had Breast Cancer twice. And have arthritis in my knees. The weight needs to come off. WE can and will do this. Please add me
  • FitCurvyKnockout
    Options
    Yasssss my goal is to not be skinny but health. I don't want to lose my curves in the process. I'm currently 268 lbs and want to lose 30 more lbs by the time I get married! Add me and we can be motivation for each other!
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So there with you!
  • fitzndizzyspells1980
    Options
    Add me!
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Down from 285 to 239 - desperate to see onederland!!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This was my goal as well. I wanted a mix of solid curves (flat stomach, no fluff, back fat, love handles etc) and lean muscle (slight definition, nothing extreme).

I worked really hard and lost 80 lbs a few years ago and have kept it off. I really love my body and its shape and I continue to work really hard to maintain.

Lifting heavier weights, moderate cardio and eating a balanced diet (just at a slight calorie deficit) has been the key for me.

The only issue I have is fitted clothes can be a problem. I have a 11-12 inch difference between my waist and hips (hip measurement is mostly from my butt not hips). I have a great seamstress who takes in my fitted clothes/coats to fit my shape.

Just wanted to post to say it can happen, but you have to work for it and try to have patience.

Good luck to everyone with reaching your new thick fit body! :)
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Kinda off topic, but maybe y'all can help. I have HUGE calves, but I want to find some of the compression capris with different patterns. The thing is, they rarely make them for "plus size" and the definitely are all "skinny jean" fit. LoL I can't even get them over my calves!! Anyone know of any brands for curvy girls? zguzdb262toc.jpeg