Progress realization

Options
Yesterday my husband and I flew to Florida to take a cruise. As we checked in at the airport, my suitcase was weighed, it was 43.6 pounds.
It dawned on me that I have lost 2 suitcases!
I'm still having a hard time wrapping my mind around it...

Replies

• jackiesagoddess
    jackiesagoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Bet it gave you a little boost of confidence for that cruise! :) Enjoy it!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Enjoy the cruise.
  • tomatosoup3
    tomatosoup3 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ha that's awesome.
  • ammo7
    ammo7 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's really great :)
    I've had a similar realization when I was backpacking with a 35lb pack - wondering how I was going to get it all the way up a mountain. But I used to carry twice that amount on my body every day. No wonder things were so hard when I was overweight! Fat is heavy!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. It blows my mind that my that I was so heavy and I could still get out of bed.
    I only have 5 more to go when I will reevaluate whether or not I lose more. It's taken me 3 years to lose slm I st 90 pounds. I'm 58 years old and feel better than I did in my teens.
    I hope that by losing so slowly I will be able to transition to maintenance fairly easily.
    I appreciate all the support and advice I've learned from you great people!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!