Did you accomplish your goal this month?

I did.. & it feels great? I would like to hear from you?!!

Replies

• bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    dropped 20 lbs in just over 1 month.... yup i 'd say i did
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Wow!! That's really good! Congratulations to you!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Yup! Completed Dry January (no alcohol)!! Going to continue into February now too. :)
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    dropped 20 lbs in just over 1 month.... yup i 'd say i did
    Excellent!!! Good for you, that's amazing.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    I was expecting to lose 1 pound a week at this point but I am down 12 pounds in a month. Can't say I'm not happy about that.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,817 Member
    One of my goals this year was to cycle a 200 kilometre randonnee (timed long distance cycling event). I've been steadily increasing my cycling and exercise in general since November, and on Jan 30th, I rode the 200 km randonnee I had in mind. :)

And also ... my Januarys have never been particularly brilliant in terms of cycling distance, but this January was the best one I've had since I started cycling "seriously" in 1990, with a total distance of 795.49 km!! I beat my previous PB by 65 km. I wasn't even thinking about doing that ... just trying to cycle as much as I could in preparation for that 200K. :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I got closer! I have a 2016 goal, not a January goal, though.
  • White_hibiscus
    I got closer! I have a 2016 goal, not a January goal, though.

Good for you.

I have a goal every month it helps me stay focus. It's not just for January.

So, for this month I achieved what I set to do. Now on to the next! ;) Thanks for sharing!
  • White_hibiscus
    Machka9 wrote: »
    One of my goals this year was to cycle a 200 kilometre randonnee (timed long distance cycling event). I've been steadily increasing my cycling and exercise in general since November, and on Jan 30th, I rode the 200 km randonnee I had in mind. :)

And also ... my Januarys have never been particularly brilliant in terms of cycling distance, but this January was the best one I've had since I started cycling "seriously" in 1990, with a total distance of 795.49 km!! I beat my previous PB by 65 km. I wasn't even thinking about doing that ... just trying to cycle as much as I could in preparation for that 200K. :)

That's amazing. Keep up the good work!

• White_hibiscus
    pbprincess wrote: »
    I was expecting to lose 1 pound a week at this point but I am down 12 pounds in a month. Can't say I'm not happy about that.

Congrats. You beat me by 2lbs. I lost 10lbs. My ultimate goal is 70lbs. So is looking good. Congratulations again! Great work
  • White_hibiscus
    Yup! Completed Dry January (no alcohol)!! Going to continue into February now too. :)

You should feel so proud of yoursel! It takes a strong person to overcome an addiction which idk if it was or not. But congrats. I need to overcome eating junk food. Ahh. Lol
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member

Congrats. You beat me by 2lbs. I lost 10lbs. My ultimate goal is 70lbs. So is looking good. Congratulations again! Great work

Thanks! I'm down 44 with a goal of 80-85
  • CntryGirl78
    CntryGirl78 Posts: 19 Member
    I didn't have a set goal but I did what I set out to do which was make smarter food choices and move my *kitten*. I did do that so I'm feeling pretty good about January. Bring it on, February!!
  • White_hibiscus
    seejay3 wrote: »
    I didn't have a set goal but I did what I set out to do which was make smarter food choices and move my *kitten*. I did do that so I'm feeling pretty good about January. Bring it on, February!!

I love your positive attitude.... HECK YEAH BRING IT ON!!!! Haha you got me excited to continue with this great journey! Thank you
  • White_hibiscus
    edited February 2016

Thanks! I'm down 44 with a goal of 80-85

Wow!!!! But wow... you are not playing! 44lbs?? That is so impressive!!! You are half way there. Seriously congratulations again.

Come on FEBRUARY!!!! ; )
  • White_hibiscus
    To everyone thank you so much for sharing. Is nice to know I'm not alone in this.

• SisterSueGetsFit

You should feel so proud of yoursel! It takes a strong person to overcome an addiction which idk if it was or not. But congrats. I need to overcome eating junk food. Ahh. Lol

@White_hibiscus it was definitely an issue for me. I've never been prouder of myself for anything in my whole life.

• White_hibiscus

@White_hibiscus it was definitely an issue for me. I've never been prouder of myself for anything in my whole life.

Congratulations!!!! & Let's keep pushing forward!