Bakers: How can I get more protein into this muffin recipe?

2»

Replies

• BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    BarbieAS wrote: »
    Why do you need more protein into your muffin? do you lack a kidney failure or bone loss?

I'm sorry, normally I don't engage on this sort of thing and avoid seeming like I'm calling people out for poor grammar/spelling at all costs, but my curiosity is downright killing me here....what on earth does this MEAN?

They are basically saying that OP will suffer kidney failure and/or bone loss by upping protein intake.

Oohhhhh. Well, that was certainly some completely random and unsolicited advice, wasn't it?

Ah, well. Nothing to see here. Let's all carry on, shall we?
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    BarbieAS wrote: »
    Oohhhhh. Well, that was certainly some completely random and unsolicited advice, wasn't it?
    Yep; consuming more than 3g of protein in my little snack muffin will lead to kidney failure and/or bone loss.

OR, more likely, better mental clarity and less hunger 'til lunch time. :smile:. Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions; Can't wait to try some of them. First I have over a dozen 180 calorie muffins to work into my daily intake!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Osmosis?
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Muffins are cake. Bake it, eat it, and enjoy it as such. If you want protein, you are better off getting it from eggs and chickens.