Running and the jiggles...

Options
I ran today and really liked it. What I didn't like was my jiggly tummy. What is out there to help with this problem until I can loose the fat? I was wearing leggings and thought I had outsmarted my sports bra problem only to have this new one. lol Any help is great and thanks in advance.

Replies

• tnm7760
    tnm7760 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A few people I follow on Instagram wore abdominal binders for this exact purpose until they lost weight. You can usually buy them at a medical supply store or maybe even online.
  • Yellowon02
    Yellowon02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You just get used to it ;) when I run for the first time in a long time ... Like after Christmas. There's some booty shake. You just don't notice after awhile and pretty soon you shake it right off :-P
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I wear a compression tank top. You can buy them in the shape wear sections at walmart and target.
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I second a compression top or even pants. Try on several different ones. Just dont go too tight. You want to breathe ;)
  • supersister739
    supersister739 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just let the jiggle wiggle....That's how you lose it faster.
  • RebelDiamond
    RebelDiamond Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above and also suggest trying leggings with a higher/more form fitting waist.
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I used body shaper shorts. Maidenform makes some - you should be able to find them in dept stores. There should be some "wicking" ones available. I also wear shaper tanks by Maidenform. I just processed them through the wash right along with my workout clothes.
  • KathleenKP
    Options
    If you don't have too much jiggle, compression shorts/tights might be enough. Try Under Armor or Nike for those.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Wear compression underwear shorts and compression leggings it keeps you from back pain as well. It's a huge difference!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    And you can find them at Walmart like control top type undies.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Awesome everyone! Thanks!! I'll check out some compression stuff and that Maidenform. My tummy hangs a bit, so I think the compression stuff should work best. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Embrace the jiggling. It happens to me and I couldn't care less.
  • KathleenKP
    Options
    I forgot to say with the bottoms, go for black instead of nude or white. It will blend with your tights/other running bottoms better. This becomes important as your pants get too big and slide down. ;)
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Thanks again all. I got some moisture wicking compression pants that work perfect! No pain when running now!