Good Workout Apps?

Options
I'm looking for some good workout apps, ones that have pre-set workout plans that I can follow? I have RunKeeper but that only has walking/running workout plans :/

If you guys know of any your suggestions would be really helpful :)

Thank you :)

Replies

• liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    I recently discovered Nike Training Club and I do an interval cardio workout from there several times a week. All the kinds of workouts are grouped into different ability or fitness levels, so I'm sure there is something in there that would fit your abilities, whatever they are. However, from my use so far I haven't seen any "pre-set workout plans" as a whole (aka, "Do Workout 1 on Monday, then Workout 2 + Abs on Tuesday, etc."). But it's a free app, so it might be worth a download and poking around to see.
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    GAin Fitness is one I use for yoga. It will create a training plan based on your selection. For instance, I chose Mon-Wed-Fri, 30 mins, yoga, muscle, balanced (as opposed to back, arms, etc...), and it created a four-week plan it will track with different routines and exercises. They demonstrate each exercise and tell you verbally what to do each step of the workout (which is useful for yoga when I'm practically on my head). They have lots of different exercise packs for lifting, Pilates, kickboxing, and more.

Btw, additional packs can get pricey and add up. I got the app with quite a few packs for free, but I'm not sure it has changed any.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I LOVE JeFit. I set up my own workout plan, but there's tons you can follow.