Hey MFP'S I'm looking for new fitness buddies!

Options
Hi. My name is Jillion. ..and I am looking for some support. I have been on and off MFP for a while now and its time to get back in the game and get serious! I'm a mother of 4 beautiful children, a loving wife, a mommy to my spoiled cane corso Diamond, a full time Medical Assistant, and a full time RN Student....behind all the madness in my life.. I'm looking to get back in the game and get this fitness jouney all I got. I'm looking for buddies to battle out my journey with. Buddies who are willing to give and receive motivation and support! Looking for buddies who want this as bad as I do! So feel free to add me so we can inspire each other throughout our new lifestyles and fitness journeys! Lets get it!!!
JB

Replies

• nikkisha100
    nikkisha100 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request. I'm a mother and in the medical field as well (although I don't usually share this on MFP
  • brrichett1
    brrichett1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm fairly new to all this. I've gained 40 lbs and so ready to take it off. I have moved 1300 miles away from friends and family and finding it hard to lose without a support system. Thought I would try this and see how it goes.